Friday, April 15, 2016

Fix it Friday, On Stage Swap

I loved this card for its colors, the flower, and the layout.  Well, the stamp was a sale a bration stamp which I do not use any more since they are no longer available.  I had over estimated how many of this card people would make and had about 20 pieces left over.  I decided this would make a great swap for On Stage, but needed a new flower.


I wanted a flower that could be layered and would look good on this same layout.  I found Garden in Bloom and think it met my criteria.  I hope to get some really neat swaps when I trade this card for some new ones.

Have a great weekend.  I know I will because I will be learning and having fun in Salt Lake City.  Come back Monday to see what Miscellaneous item I will blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment