Thursday, April 28, 2016

Garden in Bloom Template Thursday


  I went straight to the annual catalog for my template for today.  Here is what I will focus on for my samples.

Designer Paper-English Garden
Stamp set of the week Garden in Bloom
Ribbon 
And a Saying

For this sample I turned the card  90 degrees.  Can you see all the parts of the sample.
    I used 2 strips of English Garden designer paper instead of just one
    I used the small flower and leaf from Garden in bloom
    The bow was my ribbon focus
     The saying was just one word from the saying in the Garden in Bloom stamp I used in the card above.

  Instead of a stamp set from Garden in Bloom, I used a piece of English Garden that showed off some lovely blue flowers.
  The ribbon was just a strip added onto the designer paper strip.
   This time I cut the saying apart and attached it to the ribbon.

  I hope this showed you how you can take a simple layout and change it up by changing the position the colors of cardstock and the accent pieces.

  Come back tomorrow to see how I fixed a scrapbook layout and changed it into a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment