Friday, April 29, 2016

Garden in Bloom-Fix it Friday


  I really liked this layout with the colors of black white and red.  So, I thought to myself it might be fun to make a card using a lot of these same components.  



  I made my pieces of Go Wild designer paper pack smaller and mounted them on Sahara Sand card stock.
  I used the large flower from the Garden in Bloom stamp set for the focal flower and stamped the flower again on a scrap of Go Wild for the center of the flower.
  If I would need a saying I would stamp it in the middle, but some cards can be blank and your message be the focus on the inside.
  Come back Monday for my next video.  I call the technique Double Thinlit.  I will feature Thinlits and the stamp set Bloomin' Love.  Have a great weekend which I hope includes some stamping

All the variations on Garden in Bloom...6 cards from one stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment