Friday, August 4, 2017

Carols of Christmas-Fix it Friday

  This card looks good with the designer paper and the poinsettas that are stamped on the center panel.  But is there a way to make it look great?

 Can you see the changes I made to the card to step it up a bit.

I used poinsettas, but actually cut then out with the thinlits that coordinate with the stamp set.  If you have this set you might be puzzled as to how I did this because there is not poinsettia thinlit.

  This is the piece that I used to create the stunning border.  The center poinsettia is the same as the stamp and if you line it up carefully it will cut the flower out for you.  
  As much fun as I had this week making and sharing these cards, believe it or not I still did not use all the pieces that available to use between the stamps and the thinlits.  Consider making this stamp set your own.  And it you earned any $5 coupons in July you can take that $5 off the cost of this set.

  Next week I will be featuring one of the sets that will be a part of my Everything New card buffet to be held on August 7th.  I would love to have you there with me if you are local.  Just contact me and we can get things organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment