Thursday, August 17, 2017

Everything New card class- Lemon Zest

 How do you feel about the new in-color Lemon-Lime Twist?  As you can tell by cards I make, I love it.  It is vibrant, colorful and stands out on any card you place it.  Have you also noticed that it is a popular color in clothing right now.  That is how Stampin'Up! decides what the new in-colors should be.  

1. Parts of this stamp (the lemon and the leaves) can be punched out.  Yea love it when I don't have to hand cut items.

2. There are actually 6 lime slices on the background piece.  3 are made full strength and 3 are stamped before reinking the stamp.

3. The little strip of Foil Frenzy Specialty designer paper actually has some strips of Lemon-Lime color in between the black.  I thought it was gold until I got a really close look.

  Can you tell I gravitate towards simple cards.  You don't need much on your card to make it stunning.  This card was created by my upline Robin who had all the supplies ready for us to recreate the card.

  The final card for the week will be make using the set called At Home with another matching thinlit to help cut out the items in the set. Come back tomorrow to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment