Thursday, August 3, 2017

Carols of Christmas-Template Thursday

  This is my template for the week...

1. Card stock base Crumb Cake
2. Designer paper layer Woodgrain designer paper stack
3. Designer paper strip Be Merry designer paper
4. Saying from Carols of Christmas
5. Tiny accent From Carols of Christmas and cut out with coordinating framelit.

 You can see how I used the same template, just varied the saying, the tiny accent and the colors of the designer paper.  The card base is Cherry Cobbler.

  Same template, just used Garden Green as the card base and varied the designer paper and accent that I used.  I think I could have gone on and on and designed more cards with this template.  It would work with any stamp set and coordinating designer paper.  Try this out for yourself and see what you can come up with.

  For Fix it Friday I will show how using the stamp alone creates a great card, but you can really step it up with you cut out your image with a Big shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment