Friday, August 18, 2017

Everything New card Buffet-At Home with You

  When I made this card I wanted the door to be the focal point and I wanted to show off the Wood Textures designer paper.  

1. The door is cut out with a thinlit and the window part of the door is also.  There is another piece I did not use on this card that will make the door so it can open to reveal something on the inside.

2. I love the message at the side of the door.  Can't you think of  a few people that message applies to and they are not necessarily family.

3. I thought this might be a good card to send to a male.  It seems I have a lot of cards and stamps that have a definite female look to them so this card appealed to me as one to send to a special male in my life. My husband is the one I think of immediately.  We have an anniversary coming up in October and I think he would love this card.

What a fun week this has been sharing the cards that were offered in my card buffet.  Next week I will be sharing cards made with items from the new soon to be current Holiday catalog.  When I looked at that catalog I wondered how I would be able to afford all the stamp sets I love.  Come back on Monday to see some of my favorite items from the Holiday catalog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment