Thursday, April 3, 2014

February Paper Pumpkin cards


     Guess where I went for some additional ideas of what to do with the paper pumpkin bags from the February kit?  Pinterest of course, like I seem to find myself doing every month.  This card is so simple and cute and a great way to use up the letters that tend to be leftover.  I can see XO on a card among other things.  What can you think of to do with odd an unusual letters that might be leftover?


   The February kit was the first kit to feature photopolymer stamps.  I don't know about you but I love them.  There is not problem with them falling off the block.  This was another card I found that used the stamps that came with the set.  It is also fun to combine stamps from other Paper Pumpkin kits.  What is your favorite kit and why?

   Did you know if you dropped out of Paper Pumpkin for some reason that you can join up again and not have to receive the beginning kit over again.  The kits are getting better and all the stamps from now on will be photopolymer stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment