Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Congratulate with Butterflies


   Have you ever had an occasion come up and wish you had a card ready to go?  My Fill Your Cardbox class can help with that problem.  Each month we make 5 cards geared to a specific occasion.  This month it is Congratulation cards.

  I found a card I loved on Pinterest but needed to change up the colors.  So, I went to my color  coach and found that Pool Party and Bermuda Bay were recommended as colors you could use together.  I love the results, how about you?

Supplies used
  Bermuda Bay cardstock
  Pool Party cardstock
  Pool Party Designer Series Paper Stack
  Butterfly punch
  Papillion Potpourri stamp set
  Express Yourself Hostess stamp set
  Bermuda Bay ink
  Rhinestones
  Bitty Banners Framelit
  Fancy Fan embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment