Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gracie's Paper Pumpking Bag




   My granddaughter Gracie has just turned 6. I always get my grand kids a book for their birthdays and knew I wanted to get Gracie the book called Fancy Nancy.  She did not have the book at home so I was set.  The Paper Pumpkin kit for February was really cute gift bags.  So, I figured I would make one up for Gracie.  But, because of the book I was giving her it needed to be fancy. Here is how I did that.....

1. I added a rhinestone to each clothespin holding up the letters of her name.

2. I added some ruffled ribbon at the top of the bag to make it look more feminine.

3. Finally I added some large rhinestones in the middle of the trim to make the bag even more fancy.

  I think Gracie will like her special bag.  Now, what can I do when I make a bag for one of the boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment