Saturday, April 12, 2014

Elegant Congratulations



     One of the designer papers I sometimes overlook is this one called Natural Composition.  It is already embossed in clear designs.  I think it helps make this such a simple but elegant looking card.  Lots of fun elements are used here.  The pearls make the card look feminine, but leaving them off and using a different accent border could change the card and make it look masculine.
NOTE:  The embossing at the top of the card was done using the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  The card measurement fits nicely inside the border so only one line of the folder shows on the cardstock.

Supplies
Night of Navy, Whisper White  card stock
Night of Navy ink
Natural Composition designer paper, Regals Designer paper stack
Framed Tulips embossing folder
Pearls
Sassy Salutations stamp set

   This is the last card that is featured in my class coming up on April 21st called Fill Your cardbox with Congratulations cards.  Contact me on my website if you are interested in attending. www.sushi.stampinup.net , or email me with any questions at  sue.scheets@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment