Friday, April 4, 2014

October Paper Pumpkin ideas


   I always seem to need note paper to jot down quick and easy notes.  Well, the October kit helped meet that need for me.  I found some cute ideas of ways to dress it up a little.  I have it placed in a corner of my office area of my stamping room where I can easily reach it.  You know how I like to find additional ways to use the same Paper pumpkin kit so here are a few clever card designs I found on Pinterest.



     I tore off a piece of the note paper, used the retired punch at the top and with some paper pumpkin stamps was able to make a cute thank you note.  I wanted the note to be smaller and able to fit into the crumb cake note card envelopes so I cut the cardstock to 7 by 3 3/4. 


    For the second card I used the to do stamp as a way to let the card holder know they should celebrate big time on their birthday.  Thanks to the ideas I found on Pinterest I was able to make good use of what at first seemed like a really simple project.

No comments:

Post a Comment