Sunday, October 12, 2014

Freaky Friends-Simple Sunday


  Another trip to Ohio, a successful garage sale with my daughter, and now back to stamping.  This week, I am going to feature Freaky Friends in my postings.  I thought I would start out with a cute but simple card.  Where did I find this idea, why looking on Pinterest of course. 

1. Cardstock is cut from a 12 by 12 sheet of Whisper White sized 3 by 6. 

2. Designer paper from Back to Black cut 3 by 3 is attached to the top of the notecard.

3. Vellum cardstock cut 3 by 3 is attached on the left hand side of the card front with 2 glue dots. 

Now, how easy is that.

Other supplies used:

White and Tangerine Tango two-toned trim
Memento Black ink stamped directly onto the vellum
Freaky Friends stamp set
 
   I think these will be my October thank you cards.  They are so cute and so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment