Monday, October 20, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Week-Hey Man

The first cards are made just like the sample.
 
  Do you get a red box in the mail once a month?  I do and I love opening up the box to see what the project for the month will be.  I have to admit I do not always make up the items as soon as I get them.  Last week I realized I had a lot of projects to make so I designated this week as Paper Pumpkin Week.
    The first box I made up was called Hey Man and could have been cards for Father's Day. (Yes, that was 4 months ago!) My father is no longer with me, so I decided to make them into birthday cards, for all the males in my family.
     I always make one set of cards just like the sample and then I go to Pinterest and search.
Made by Debbie Henderson
Made by Rachel Tessman of Stamp Your Art Out.  She makes a video of Paper Pumpkin alternate ideas each month.

Made by the blogger from remarkablycreated.com

 
Sushi Original cards that I created using some of the leftover supplies.
There were even enough leftovers to make some mini cards I use as Thank You cards in my customer's orders.

 
  Once I got started I had a great time creating and used up all the materials even things I normally might have thrown away.  Come back tomorrow to see what I did with the kit called Seriously Amazing.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment