Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Week-Seriously Amazing

These were the cards described in the kit.
     This was an amazing kit for the August Paper Pumpkin.  There were 8 cut outs both large and small and I was able to make oodles of cards from everything in the kit.
klompenstampers is where I got my inspiration to punch some circles out of the background papers.
I found this card's inspiration from stampinpretty.



jamillastampingrounds.BlogSpot.com is where I found this great idea.  Note how she used the reinforcers in a totally different way.
 
Lots of supplies for lots of cards.
 
Some Sushi Originals.


Does this tempt you to consider becoming a subscriber to My Paper Pumpkin.  Check out the website and if you want to join then list me, Sue Scheets as your demonstrator. I would love to help you with these fun stamping kits



 

No comments:

Post a Comment