Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Golden Kinda Eclectic-Wednesday Wow


    Do you like the look of embossing as much as I do?  I remember when I first started stamping the idea of embossing sounded like too much work.  Of course, then I did not have a heat tool and used the toaster, or the burner to help melt the powder. And yes, that was a lot of work.  But now using our wonderful heat tool make the embossing so easy.
  So, this is day 3 of using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.  I like this look because it uses just part of several of the stamps in the set.  Grey and gold look great together and give the card a rich look.  The embellishment at the bottom is a gold button with a pearl in the middle. The antenna of the butterfly were made using a loop of linen thread.
   What colors make a card a wow card for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment