Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anything But a Card-Wednesday Wow



     Here it is Wednesday already.  Where does the time go?  This week I am a stamping nurse.  My husband had cataract surgery on Monday and I have to put drops in his eyes and keep him from doing too much.  He is a very active person and when he is not busy he reads.  Well, he can't do either of those things yet but I can't convince him maybe he could cut card stock and help me out. 

    My class last weekend was called Anything But a Card and featured items you could make as small Christmas gifts for others.  Each person that came could pick out one of the 3-D stars featured in the Many Merry Stars kit.  I have to admit that I purchased the kit with the intentions of having a class and time slipped by and that did not happen.

   My downline came last night to our Christmas party and we each made one of these stars.  They are much easier to put together than I thought they would be and fun to display for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment