Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Through the Year-Gentle Peace



 
  Merry Christmas One and All!  I hope you have a special day with your family and friends.  If you do not celebrate Christmas I send you my wishes for a day of peace with those you love.  
  Once a month Stampin'Up! issues a new photopolymer stamp set often designed by staff members.  I loved this set as soon as I saw it and featured it as our December card.  The card also features the stained glass technique.  Very fitting since the design of the stamp is stained glass.

1. Stamp desired image on Vellum card stock using versa mark. Make sure to dust the card stock with an embossing buddy before using the stamp.

2. Emboss the image using black embossing powder.

3. Turn card stock over to the back side and color in the image using Blendabilities. Flip back over to the front of your card and your design resembles stained glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment