Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Through the Year-Festival of Trees



    Now it is time to start a new Christmas Through the Year class and this card designed by Georgeann Manning will be the first one we make in January.  What do I love about this card?

1. I usually do not think of using black for a Christmas card but this card jumped right out at me because it was black and white.

2. The touch of red with the cardinal gives this card the bit of color it needed to be make me think of Christmas.

3. The silver background paper and the silver balls on the tree on the left gave it just the right amount of sparkle.

Thanks, Georgeann for such a great card idea!

If you want to join my Christmas Through the Year card class, just get it touch with me through my email address sue.scheets@gmail.com or by commenting on this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment