Monday, August 3, 2015

Christmas Through the Year-Lovely as a Tree

    

     I love my Christmas Through the Year card class.  It is my favorite holiday and I get to think about it every month of the year.  Each month the ladies, I  would welcome some guys but so far none come, make 3 cards from the same design.

   I needed a last minute idea for the card for July due to some bad planning on my part.  I thought for a bit and decided to check out my convention swaps for ideas,


    This is the card I swapped with Jody my downline.  I checked my supplies and had to change some things.  Do you see what I had to change?

1. I have not purchased the Lots of Labels thinlits yet so I used the ovals.

2. I wanted some texture on the background so I embossed the background with the stars embossing folder.

3. I did not have enough of the Cherry on Top paper stack to use so I used the Pretty Petals paper stack.

   Thanks to Jody and her great card idea, I had a design for my Christmas card in a really short time.  Swapping is created for just that reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment