Sunday, September 8, 2013

Convention Grunge card


    There were almost 6,000 people at convention this year since SU was celebrating 25 years as a company. So, I figured the make n take room would be pretty crowded and decided not to make the projects at convention.  A couple of weeks ago I finally sat down and made the projects.  This was a card with matching envelope I made with the free stamp sets we got at convention.  Gorgeous Grunge was one of the stamp sets.  I was not too sure how to use it until I made this project.  Here's what I love about the project.

1. The colors are light and bright.

2. The different stamps in the set were used in a creative manner.

3. The accents on the card were simple and coordinated with the rest of the card.

   What do you like about the card and matching envelope?

No comments:

Post a Comment