Friday, September 13, 2013

Thinlits card with an extra flap



   We just formed a new club in Springfield.  I was so excited when we had our first meeting last Thursday.  There are 5 great ladies that are starting up the club.  I knew they would love to play with some of the new products that are not in the current catalogs so I brought along the Label card Thinlit.  Since fall is approaching I decided to feature the Sweater Weather designer paper.  I think this card looks great, but what makes it even greater is when you open it up.....

  Do you notice something different, or extra?  There is an extra flap to this card that makes it easy to have space to make a special note to whomever you give the card to. I will be showing people that attend my classes this month how to add that special flap.  See if you can figure out what you have to do?

  We also made a matching envelope using the wonderful Envelope Punch Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment