Saturday, September 28, 2013

Scrappin Saturday -It's All About the Chevrons


     I wanted to play around with the new Chevron punch so I can up with these two pages.  Now, what on earth would you use for pictures on the pages I wondered.


I even used the Chevron embossing folder to carry out the theme. The punched out chevrons made  cute accent pieces
It was easy to use the punch on a 1 1/4 inch strip of paper

     It was easier than I thought to find pictures to place on the pages. I just looked for purple and found these great pictures of my mom and I sewing some projects for her great grandchildren.



     Great pictures of Two Crafty Grandmas sewing Bibs and a Blanket.  I am on a roll with putting pictures on my pages.  Hope I can keep this up.  It was great fun matching the pages and the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment