Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Template Tuesday-Judy's design



     I received this swap at convention and loved the simplicity of the design and the colors.  It was just the card I wanted to feature in my Fall Fill Your Cardbox class. 
    Judy is one of my regular stampers.  She had never tried to make a card in her life and came to a party several years ago.  At the party she had fun and ordered an address stamp.  I had mentioned the monthly classes I hold and Judy started coming to them.  She realized how much she enjoyed making her own cards and slowly has started collecting stamps, inks, and paper. Now, she has become a designer in her own right and I love to see her interpretation on things.  She changed up the card I presented in card class and made it her own.


And that is what I love about stamping.  Each person can look at a design and create his or her own look from the design.  I like the changes that Judy made to the original card, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment