Sunday, September 15, 2013

Simple Sunday Washi tape cards




    I have spent the last few hours trying to figure out this lap top!!!!  So, you can imagine I needed a simple project to post for today.  I like to include a tiny thank you card in every order that I receive.  I have lots of fun creating the designs, and they go pretty fast since the cards are 3 by 6 folded in half.  This is the card I created for the next 10 customers.  I thought you might enjoy my formula for making a quick thank you note card.

1. Choose one of the Washi tape grouping and place one strip of each color on your 3 by 6 card. In this first card I used the Witches Brew tape.

2. Look for a small image that complements the Washi tape. I thought the images in the Halloween Hello stamp set were so cute and the size was just right for the card.

3. Find a small saying you can add to the card.  I wanted mine to all say Thank you in some way.

After I made this one, I thought I would just make a bunch using the same design and a different Washi tape collection each time.
 
For my next card I used Epic This and That Washi tape and the Postage collection stamps.


On to the Gingham Garden Washi tape and the A Round Array stamp set.


Next  was the Season's of Style Washi tape and the That's the Ticket stamp set with matching punch. I definitely on a roll and did not want to stop so......


I chose one color of each grouping and placed them in a group using the A Fitting Occasion stamp set as my accent piece.  This was so much fun. It took me about 30 minutes to make the 5 cards and 90 minutes to figure out how to get them on my blog.

What combinations can you think of to use to make a Simple card this Sunday?






No comments:

Post a Comment