Friday, June 19, 2015

Friendly Wishes-New catalog card buffet



     Where do I go to find 10 ideas for cards each month?  Pinterest of course!

1. First, I search for card samples made with the stamp set I want to use.

2. Then, I browse the samples and pick the ones that jump out at me.

3. Finally, I recreate the card exactly how it was made and make a note of the creator, or I tweak the card by changing up the colors, stamp set, or designer paper.

New Catalog items

Friendly Wishes stamp set
Delightful Dijon card stock
Boho Chic embossing folder
Bohemian Designer Series paper


   For this card I want to thank Janet Murden from the blog stampstodiefor for her wonderful creation. Would you change this card to make it your own or keep it just like Janet made it?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing your CASEd creation! I will have to look up Janet's blog.

    ReplyDelete