Sunday, June 21, 2015

I think You're Great-New Catalog card buffet



     Simple can be great. I like the look of a simple card and this one foots the bill.  Only 3 items on the card, but the card uses 4 new catalog items. 

Mint Macaron ink-one of the new in-colors
I Think You're Great stamp set
Banner Triple punch- I used it on each end of the banner
Cherry on Top designer paper stack

   Once a month I do a card class at our local library and at the Senior center in town.  In order not to have lots of cards to create each month, which would be lots of fun, but also be
time consuming, I use some of the cards from my card buffet at the library and senior center. I try to choose cards that would be easy to reproduce with varying levels of difficulty.  This is one of the cards they will be making this month. What would you change about this card?




No comments:

Post a Comment