Monday, June 15, 2015

New In Colors bookmark



     Do you look forward to seeing what the new in-colors are each year?  I know I do but when I see them in the catalog it is not the same as seeing them first hand.  So one of the first things I order are the new in-colors.  I have my open house customers make something with those great new colors.
    I watched a video of the Stampin'Up! convention in Australia and loved this project they demonstrated.  So an in-color book mark was one project for my Open House this year.  Can you tell what the new items are from this bookmark?

New in-colors
    Watermelon Wonder
    Tip Top Taupe
    Cucumber Crush
    Mint Macaroon
    Delightful Dijon
Wouldn't you love to be one who gets to name the colors?

1" Dotted Lace Trim ( also in the in-colors) It is easy to tie and lay flat, very soft and much different than I had imagined from the picture.

Layered Letters ABC  There is also a rectangular shape that the letters can be layered on top of in addition to the circle.

Everyone wanted to make this bookmark and loved the colors.  Come back tomorrow to see what the next project was at the Open House.
















 




No comments:

Post a Comment