Tuesday, June 23, 2015
You've Got This-New Catalog card buffet
Did you look at this card and wonder how the background got on the card? At first I did and then I realized it was done with masking.
1. Stamp the flower image on a large post it note then cut it out as close to the edge of the image as possible. This is your mask.
2. Stamp the flower on the front layer of card stock. No, not the flower first you might think to yourself. What is she thinking?
3. Place the mask directly over the stamped flower image so nothing shows.
4. Now, stamp the background image on top of the mask.
5. When you lift the mask off, this is what you will see. I think the result is stunning.
Tip top Taupe ink and card stock
Mint Macaron marker and card stock (Does the spelling of macaron seem off to you?)
Delightful Dijon marker
You've Got This stamp set
The Seniors and stampers at the library had fun making this card. So can you.