Saturday, January 16, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things project kit

    
     One of the things I like about each Stampin'Up! catalog is the fact they feature several kits.  This is one page from the kit in the new Occasions catalog called Enjoy the little things.

1. There are 13 pages in this kit.  Each one very different from the other.



2. All the supplies that you need to make each kit are included except for some adhesives.

3. The easel the pages clip onto is thick and very sturdy.

    I found a way to organize them so that I could display one each month of the year which I love to do.  The extra page I plan to display the week of a birthday.
     Do you think this is something you might enjoy making and displaying?  Well, I am having a kit class in March.  Make your reservation now so that all you supplies will be ready for you in March.



No comments:

Post a Comment