Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lovely Amazing You


    
     Who doesn't LOVE chocolate?  I have even learned to love dark chocolate and when I learned that it is healthy to eat some every day, I loved it even more. Can you see the Hershey chocolate bars on the card?  When I asked my husband what they looked like to him, he said, bricks.  I guess he does not see chocolate everywhere like I do.

   How to make the chocolate bar?

1. Punch out four I inch squares of brown paper

2. Cut them in half and sponge around them with the same color ink

3.  Glue them evenly on a piece of brown paper 2 1/2 by 2 1/4 inch and you have your miniature Hershey chocolate bar.

   I will have to make several of these cards because as much as I love chocolate, there are lots of people in my life I love more!

No comments:

Post a Comment