Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Birthday at Knollwood

 
     Last week I went to Knollwood to stamp with my friends that live at the retirement village.  Each lady got an envelope and inside the envelope were the following supplies.....

1. pre-cut designer paper
2. pre-punched flowers
3. 3 centers for the flowers that were attached to a glue dot

   I helped the ladies stamp the saying and then punched it out for the card.  Each lady chose which side of the designer paper they wanted to use and made the card look different according to each ladies ideas.
   Hank had never come to my class before and told me she could not make any cards because of her arthritis.  I showed her my knuckles and told her I would help.  At the end of the class she had a big smile on her face and told me she would be sure to come to my class next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment