Thursday, January 14, 2016

Project Life pages



     When any one of my grandkids turns 10 they get to spend a week all by themselves with me.  Brayden turned 10 in June and was excited that it was his turn.  We started out camping then came to my house for some more fun.  I took lots of pictures and made him a scrapbook to remember the week.

1. We each  journaled about each day, which I then typed up using a different color for each person.



2. I looked through my Project Life boxes and found different embellishments and saying cards that fit with the pictures.



3. I used some of the grided journaling cards to add some extra thoughts about the pictures.

   Brayden loved the book and so did I so of course I made a second copy to have at my house.
  So even though Project Life has its own pocket pages, you can incorporate some of the product on your own pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment