Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snow Place for Knollwood



     This card will be featured at my Love Buffet card class.  I wanted to use something like this for my class at Knollwood Retirement Village, but knew using the Big Shot to cut out all these pieces would not be practical since most of the ladies use a walker to get to the table we where we make cards.
So here is how I changed the card.......


 1. The ladies did not round the corners, too hard.

2. They stamped the penguin, then the scarf and earmuffs on top of the penguin.  They loved how it looked.

3. Finally we placed a multi layered snowflake in the upper right hand corner.  I did punch that out ahead of time and included it in their envelope. 

4. They love birthday cards so I changed the saying.

    At the end of the class Mary said, we should have made a Valentine's card.  I have to admit I did not even think of that since I have been stuck in cold, snowy January.










No comments:

Post a Comment