Monday, February 8, 2016

A new video, a new plan


   I did it! I tackled something I have wanted to do for a long time and actually did it.  I created a youtube video.  Believe me when I tell you it took a long time and was totally out of my comfort zone.
   Since I did the video and now have a youtube channel, I decided to rethink my week.  Here is what I have come up with.

   I will be posting a blog entry on Monday through Friday.
        Monday will be Miscellaneous Monday  where I will post what ever sounds like fun that day.
         Tuesday will be Technique Tuesday.  I love to try new techniques and refresh my old techniques.
          Wednesday will be a WOW.  Either something I never knew before or a really great project.
         Thursday will be Template Thursday where I will create a card from one of the challenge sites that are out there.
         Friday will be Fix it Friday where I will either make a card look different, or step a card up to make it go from simple to more difficult.
      I will be taking Saturday and Sunday off.

   Finally until I get more efficient with creating a video, the first Monday of every month I will post a new video, here and on my youtube channel.

SOMETHING HAPPENED AND THIS DID NOT GET POSTED ON SUNDAY AS PLANNED.

    See you tomorrow for Miscellaneous Monday.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to do great! Can't wait to see your first video!

    ReplyDelete