Thursday, February 25, 2016

Template Thursday-Paper Players Color Challenge


   I thought it might be fun to try a color challenge this week and found this great combination on the Paper Players blog.  What to use, I wondered? 

1. I checked out the Occasion and Sale a Bration (SAB) catalogs for stamps I had not used yet and decided to give the stamp set What I Love from the SAB catalog a try.

2. I knew I wanted to use Pool Party as the background and decided to overlay it with the Botanical Garden Vellum stack also from the SAB catalog.

3. So that left using Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango for the flowers.

      The stamps were easy and fun to use.  Each stamp has a tab that helped me place them in the correct position for a perfect line up.  This was a great challenge!  Can't wait to see what challenge I choose to try next Thursday.
    Come back tomorrow to see how I fix a project.

Look what I never posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment