Friday, February 12, 2016

Fix it Friday-Stamping at Knollwood


   This was Darcy's swap card from last week.  I thought I could adapt it for the senior ladies at Knollwood to make this week.

 Can you see what I changed?

1. I thought it would be too hard for them to use glue stick on the glimmer paper, so I traded the silver bird for a grey one.

2. I eliminated the bow because it adds bulk to the card and might end up costing them more money to mail and instead added some hearts.

The second card they made was a featured card at my Occasions catalog Open House and seemed simple enough for the seniors to create with a couple of changes.


1. I thought the ladies might have trouble with coloring in the flowers, some of them are very shaky.  So instead they stamped images from Work of Art to give the flower stamp some extra color. 

2. I added the Happy Birthday saying instead of stamping right on the card stock.  The ladies tend to rock the stamps and a punch can eliminate unwanted lines.

They loved the cards, and I had fun using a card I already had
created and changing it to meet the needs of my senior friends.

Come back Monday to see what Miscellaneous item I will be featuring.  Have a great weekend and happy stamping.



No comments:

Post a Comment