Monday, February 8, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday-Paper Pumpkin ideas

 
 Isn't this treat holder cute?  Well, I wanted to see if I could make cards from the January Paper Pumpkin kit supplies.  Here is what I came up with.....
 
Occasion designer paper, heart punch and a Sale a Bration stamp set make up this cute card.
 
The heart punch made cutouts for the Mint Macaron big heart to shine through.

 
Darcy brought the supplies and I made this cute card.

One of the hearts is behind the balloon cut out.

 
I used all the little scraps and created this cute card for any special occasion

 
It is great fun to make up the Paper Pumpkin kits the way they are designed, but also fun to find alternate ways to use the supplies.
 
 
Check back tomorrow for Technique Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment