Friday, July 8, 2016

Scrapbook Week-Designer Paper Stacks

    

Do you love using the designer paper stacks in your stamping?  Here is why I enjoy using them in projects...

1. There are a large variety of papers that coordinate with each other.

2. They are 6 by 6 which makes them perfect for cards or scrapbook pages.

3. They make the project go together quickly.

I love the look of black and white and color so decided these papers that are now retired would look great with red and pink.

I added a grouping of flowers in the center of each page to provide the contrast I wanted.  I used coordinating pinks and reds.  I think I will find some black and white pictures to post on these pages. I'd back the pictures in black.

I will be away on my family reunion next week in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  It is my turn to plan the reunion so I will be a busy beaver while we are gone.  So, I am going to take a vacation from my blog for a week or so and enjoy visiting with the 23 members of my immediate family who will gather together.  Hope that all of you are enjoying your summer and have an opportunity to get together at some point with your family members.

Check back Monday, July 18th for my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment