Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swirly Bird-Technique Tuesday


   I love how the background in this card helps pop out the flowers.  How did I make it?

1. I cut a piece of watercolor paper to fit the card.

2. I chose 3 colors of ink pads, Emerald Envy, Rose Red and Sweet Sugar Plum.  Then I squeezed each ink pad to make a pool of ink on the lid.

3. Finally I took an aqua painter and making sure the tip was wet dipped it in the ink and spread it over the water color paper squeezing water onto the paper if I needed to lighten the color.

  Several stampers were a little nervous and really did not like the results when they first saw them, but once the put the flowers and leaves on the card they loved what they did.  And that is what Stampin'Up! is all about.... We Love what we do!

  These are the last few days in which to place a $50 order and then receive $5 credit to spend in August.  Purchase this bundle and you will be there.  And purchase this bundle from me and I will send you some free doilies.  My coupon of the month.  Just go to the shop now button at the top of this page and you will be set.

  Come back tomorrow to see the WOW card that everyone loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment