Monday, July 4, 2016

Scrapbook Week- Happy 4th of July



    I decided since my favorite stamp set is not ready to use yet, that I would feature scrapbook pages this week.  My Scrapbook Your Life class met last week and this is one of the layouts we made.  I can't wait to put some pictures of the family reunion on this layout.

 I have had this Uncle Sam laying around for several years.  It was originally a refrigerator magnet and I turned it into an accent piece for the scrapbook page.

Supplies used

12 by 12 Dapper Denim

Striped piece is part of the 2016-2018 In-Color paper stack

Stars were cut out with the star framelits in various sizes, using
      Real Red
      Night of Navy
      Whisper White

Come back tomorrow to see another layout, with my pictures attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment