Thursday, September 15, 2016

Holiday Catalog Open House-Christmas card

Have you figured out what is new on this card?

1. Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder  This embossing folder is amazing.  It is extra thick and only needs one cutting plate to emboss. When you are finished it looks as thick as a cable knit sweater does.  Love it!

2. The bows are from Pretty Pines thinlits, both sizes one on top of the other.

3. The saying from the set called Christmas Pines.  I wanted several colors in the saying and when I used markers on the back of the stamp they did nor turn out like I wanted.  So, I stamped the saying 3 times one in each different color and then cut and pasted.  I was happy with my final product.

4. The ribbon is from the Candy Cane bakers twine set.  It is white with metallic red thread twisted together.

Come back tomorrow to see the kits that will be on display.  Each person coming to the Open House will get to make one card, one tag and one decoration for a tree. Bring a friend and receive a gift certificate for product.

No comments:

Post a Comment