Monday, September 26, 2016

Christmas Pines redu Miscellaneous Monday

  Last week was a week of technology issues.  I hope they are resolved and I can keep up with my blog this week.  I have decided to try another week with this lovely stamp set Christmas Pines.

Today I just used the stamps and they are as cool as the thinlits.  The pinecone can be a two step stamp.  I stamped the solid image in Crumb Cake, and the actual seed part of the cone in Chocolate Chip.  I might have chosen that particular brown because I made chocolate chip cookies last night and had them on my mind.

The branches are made with Garden Green and Always Artichoke.  The card is called a Z fold and will most likely be the topic of my next you tube video.  

Check back tomorrow when I show you a technique I used with some of the leftovers from cutting out branches with the thinlits.

No comments:

Post a Comment