Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jar of Love-Wednesday WOW

 Where's the Jar you might ask yourself?  Well, the great thing about this stamp set is you can use it for more than just the jar. I loved this version of the stamp set that I found on Pinterest.  It was created by the person whose blog is called Stampin days.

1. I stamped and cut out 6 of the leaf stamps, and 3 of the flowers.
You might think I have a counting problem, but the flowers are one stamp and the thinlits cut them out together.  Since they are so small that is a great thing in my book.

2. Underneath the wreath is a tiny wreath I made using the layered circle.  I knew I would never be able to make a great looking circle without some kind of a guide.

3. Finally I made a bow out of the gold baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Trio pack found in the Holiday catalog.  Don't have an Holiday catalog yet, let me know and I will have one sent to you. 

  This was fun to make and a WOW to look at.  Come back tomorrow to see different ways to make shaker cards using this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment