Thursday, September 29, 2016

Christmas Pines-Template Thursday


  Cards do not have to be complicated with a lot of details to be great ones.  This template today is very simple.

1. Background that is stamped or designer paper

2. Focal image in one of the corners.

3. Optional saying centered on the page.

  I am trying to use all the parts of the Christmas pines set.  There are 22 stamps and 13 Thinlits.  Wow!  That is quite a bargain in my book and they are available as a bundle.

  One thing I had fun with on this card was making the pine cone into a double layer.  Love how that came out.  

 For this card I wanted to make use of the tiny holly stamp and thought it would add just a little bit extra to the saying.  How did I get the back ground for the saying.

I punched out two Garden Green shapes using the Decorative Label punch cut each one in half and then attached them to the back of the saying.  

Come back tomorrow to see how you can totally use this Christmas stamp set for another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment