Monday, October 3, 2016

Halloween Fun class-Ghoulish Grunge Halloween card

  When I saw the Ghoulish Grunge stamp set I knew I would be able to use it for Halloween, and maybe some other events.  I found a card on Pinterest that looked something like this and decided to feature it in my Halloween fun class.

Items included in this card.

Jar of Haunts stamp set
Ghoulish Grunge stamp set
Everyday Jars Thinlits
Real Red
Basic Black
Old Olive
Pumpkin Pie inks
Pumpkin Pie
Crushed Curry markers.

  This card class will be held at 12:30 or 6:30 on October 8th.  Anyone attending will be making 2 cards, and 3 treat holders.  In addition each attendee will receive a goodie bag full of Halloween items.

Come back tomorrow to see another card you can make at my Halloween Fun class.

No comments:

Post a Comment