Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Designer Paper-Wednesday Wow

   What a wonderful renewing week in the Shawnee National Forest in southern Illinois!  So today for my Wednesday Wow and to highlight designer paper, I decided to try a torn paper collage to show what my impressions of last week were. 

Can you see.....
  The fallen leaves
  The quiet stream
  The towering trees
  And the bright sunny days?

I used Petals and Paisleys ( not a part of the designer paper special)
            By the Sea ( yes you can order this one)
            This Christmas ( not a part of the special)
            Festive Birthday ( you can order this one also)

Come back tomorrow to see a way to use up lots of scraps using several different kinds of designer paper.


Remember that October 31 is the last day for the Buy 3 Get the 4th free special on Designer paper.  Make sure the ones you order are $11.00.
Click on the shop now button at the top of this page to order from me, Sue Scheets.

1 comment: