Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Designer Paper-Technique Tuesday


    I got a week ahead of myself and this did not post yesterday so here it is today.

 Can you see what the technique I used on this card is?  I placed the  designer paper inside an embossing folder, and then lightly sanded the raised areas.

1. The embossing folder is called Holly and can be found in the new annual catalog.

2. The designer paper is called This Christmas and can also be found in the annual catalog.  It is NOT a part of the designer paper sale but is quite a bargain at $13 as it contains 24 sheets of paper instead of the 12 that normally come in a Designer paper pack.

3. I used the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set for the Holly image and the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set for the greeting.

My husband and I are off for several days of camping in the Shawnee National Forest, so I will continue with Designer Paper cards starting next Wednesday with a WOW card.

No comments:

Post a Comment