Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween Fun-Test Tube treat holder

  It was so much fun to open the September Paper Pumpkin kit and see the test tubes...16 of them.  And then to try and think of many different ways the tubes can be used.  One was to put some Halloween candy in the tube.  Then I found a video by Dawn Griffin that showed how to make this cute and easy treat holder.  We will be making this and the last treat holder in my Halloween Fun class.

This has been a fun Halloween Week.  I am off to see my son Brian get married.  It will be a fun-filled family time weekend.  Can't wait.  An extra perk will be seeing most of my grandchildren at the same time.  Hope your weekend will be a good one also.  

Come back next week to see what I will be posting then.

No comments:

Post a Comment