Friday, October 14, 2016

Wedding Shaker card

   Judy, the bride, loves the color purple, so I decided I needed to use some Elegant Eggplant on the card I would attach to the wedding present.  I have loved making shaker cards and knew they will love the card.

  In the process of getting ready to head out to Ohio, I forgot the card and left it at home.  My son, loved our present but said he was a little disappointed in the card attached to the gift, a generic card from the Dollar Tree.  After all, how can you make 90 invitations and not make the card for the present. Now, I get to mail the card and they will be able to appreciate it all by itself.

Blooms and Bliss Designer paper

Lots of purple, pink and silver hearts made from the Confetti Heart border punch, 

Jar of Love stamp set and matching framelit.

Come back next week to see some more cards featuring items from the Holiday Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment